Our priority for every player is SAFETY. The following systems are used:
- We use state of the art goggle systems that give fantastic protection to your eyes, mouth, ears and forehead. Everyone wears goggles whenever you can see a gun; this includes players, marshals and spectators.
- Guns are not allowed into the Neutral Zone (a safe area where everyone returns to after each game) and this is the one place where goggles can be removed.
- Guns are routinely chronographed (checked with a radar speed gun!) to ensure they are firing pellets at the correct speed. Too fast and a pellet will really hurt or damage goggles, too slow and the pellets will simply bounce off players (really frustrating).
- Experienced Marshals oversee the whole event including equipment issue, safety briefing, refereeing games, explaining game rules and tactics.
- Regular players with their own guns are not mixed in with first time players. It’s no fun being shot in the first few moments of each game by a super keen sharp shooter using a mega machine gun!